Monday, August 24, 2009

The First Day, Fall Semeter


Today was marked by numerous yet vivid dreams.



In a first dream, I dreamed that I was going to a war. I was to drive a small airplane, and I was shaken with a fear of dying. Actually, I was rather more afraid of dying by an explosion/crash involving fire. My father bought me a single fish for preparation, which outrageously costed $3000.

In a second dream, I dreamed that I was in Paris. To ecape people who were chasing me without a reason, I escaped the Paris Opera by getting into a secret wooden elevator, which went down and somehow connected to a dazzling, marble-floored shopping mall. After existing the mall, I saw the city. The city was almost surreal and futuristic, with deep dark blue skies, brilliant signs, and imposing buildings. Notre Dame looked beautiful. It was winter.

In a third dream, I dreamed that I was in some kind of a fantasy card contest. I became the last one to survive and to finish.



Between these dreams, I found myself in classrooms, listening to the first lectures of the semester. I took two naps between lectures, for I was tired from driving yesterday, and each time I woke up with my dream still lingering in my memory.


Sometimes I wish I could live in a dream and see the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment